ProfileA creative & focussed entrepreneur, Monika has an impressive track record with over 20 years of ... [read more..]
A creative & focussed entrepreneur, Monika has an impressive track record with over 20 years of experience in design industry that includes projects from the Royal Family, Hotels, Developers, F&B, Retailers, Corporates and Individual Clients. Her work has been appreciated and recognized across industry. Monika has been featured amongst top 100 indian origin Superwomen achievers across the middle east and North Africa. Having graduated in Arts and Interior Design, her desire to excel encourages her to takeup latest courses like project management, advanced ID and entrepreneurship which helps her shouldering multiple roles at Artin.
Design PhilosophyInnovative, elegant and sustanaible are few words what defines Artin designs. Forsighted and well co... [read more..]
Innovative, elegant and sustanaible are few words what defines Artin designs. Forsighted and well conceptulize design takes care of clients short and long term requirement. Space management and funtionality remains key factors of the design whether it is place of work, living or entertainment. Evey small element is considered while conceptulizing design.â€œGOOD DESIGN HAS THE POWER TO INSPIRE.â€ At Artin, we believe that design should address aesthetic, environmental, social and historic values be it a master-planned community or private home. Artinâ€™s experienced team of architects and interior designers work towards one objective of creating clients vision into dream design making it possible and meaningful.
Awards- Monika was a key speaker and a panelist at the Center for Economic & Leadership Development,Ni... [read more..]
- Monika was a key speaker and a panelist at the Center for Economic & Leadership Development,Nigeriaâ€™s Forum on African Middle East Asian Women held in Atlantis and Jumeirah Hotel in 2013 and 2014 attended by high profile first ladies of the region.
- Her outstanding work has been featured in important media such as Property Weekly, Gulf News Tabloid etc.
- She is selected for Super 100 Indian women achievers in Middle East & Africa in 2016.
- She was a part of prestigious panel at Index(Biggest Interior Design Exhibition in Middle East) May 2016 at Design Talks on Hospitality.
- She was invited for Radio Talk by FM 105.4 in May 2106.
- She was invited by American University of Dubai in June 2016 as Guest Lecturer for Interior Design Students.